- Brand almost non existent
- Low credibility and brand awareness
- Large number of referrals, no conversions
- Inconsistent marketing communications
- [MEMO]TM Audit Strategic Plan development to identify brand and marketing strategy
- New brand design to express company values
- Target audience specific marketing materials designed
- New brand launch campaign executed and used as an excuse to reconnect with most important contacts with plan of re-educating them about company’s services, benefits and correct type of referrals
- Personalised ongoing content campaign deployed to keep in front of contacts’ mind, develop relationships and position company as experts in the industry
- New, correct type of referrals started to flow in already before the strategic plan was finished
- The launch campaign resulted in almost immediate over-subscription of the company services
- Company is proud of their new brand, ‘showing off’ with their marketing materials
- Goals and targets planned to be achieved within 2 years period were reached within 9 months after finishing the strategic plan
- Company’s turnover doubled within two years
- The online content campaign has consistently double opening and click rates than the industry standard is
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
“One of the things that differentiates Lionique from other providers is their bespoke blank canvas, no nonsense approach.
Whiston Solutions operates in a niche market and provides a top tier service which needs to be reflected in our digital and corporate identity, with both our existing and potential clients.
We decided to review our public presence from scratch; redefining our vision and brain-dumping our expertise. Working with the Lionique system, we built up a sustainable strategy and a unique, sharp brand which truly reflected our company’s personality and values.
We have experienced at first hand, the dedication of Lionique and their attention to detail in delivering a high-end, quality product.
We have no hesitation in recommending Lionique for any premier strategy and branding service.”
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Thank you Bettyann, I’m glad you are enjoying our Impressions and case studies. There is no need to donate, we just love to share our passion. 🙂 Thank you for the sharing!